How do I place my order?
Please follow this process to place your order:
- When you find the product you would like to buy, click the product for further details and you will be taken to the product details page - this will provide more information on the product (sizes available for example, materials used).
- Decide how many of the product you would like (click and add the number to quantity) and what size (from the drop down list - if applicable) and then click: ADD TO BAG”.
- You will be taken to your SHOPPING BAG - you can see how much delivery will be, apply any promotional codes at this point, or edit your order.
- If you are happy with your choices but want to continue shopping, click on “CONTINUE SHOPPING” and you will be returned to the home page. Alternatively, if you are ready to check out and pay, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
- Follow the instructions on the page to checkout as a guest or register your details. You will be guided through the checkout process before you place your order.
- Once you have entered all the necessary information, including delivery details, you will be taken through to PayPal which accepts all major credit cards and debit cards.
- If you need any help at any stage of ordering, please contact us at email@example.com.
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards and payments are taken securely though PayPal which is safe, secure and fast.
Do I need a PayPal account to make a purchase from Seddon and Davison?
No, you just need a debit card or a credit card.
I am interested in selling your products, how can I find out more?
If you own a shop or gallery and are interested in stocking our products please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that you are a trade customer and we will get straight back to you.